Fit for a Queen!
Royal Jelly is not just a fancy name for marketing honey. It has amazing health benefits including improving cognitive functioning, increasing fertility and anti-aging properties. But what exactly is royal jelly? Well, while worker bees feed on honey for energy, the ultra nutritious Royal jelly is made exclusively for the queen bee.
Royal jelly health benefits:
And just as the royal jelly fuels the queen bee, humans have also discovered the many health benefits of royal jelly including:
- Brain Food. Royal Jelly can improve cognitive functions, memory, enhance learning abilities and even prevent/treat Alzheimer’s disease.
- Youthful skin. Royal jelly is said to be a secret fountain of youth because of its plumping, collagen boosting, anti-aging effects on the skin. It is also a fantastic healer of wounds!
- Immunity. Royal jelly has been found to boost the immune system and alleviate seasonal allergic reactions.
- Fertility. Increases fertility levels in men.
- Menopause. Royal jelly can be very beneficial for improving mood levels in women going through Menopause and Post-menopause.
- Osteoporosis. Royal jelly has been found to reduce bone loss caused by Osteoporosis.
There are many more health benefits of royal jelly, but we invite you to try our premium Royal Jelly honey from the mountains of Jerusalem. We’re sure you’ll love it!