A Super Detox Spice!
One of our favorite and most potent spices with a distinctly Autumnal quality, is Cinnamon. It is spicy, smells wholesome, is great in both desserts and savory dishes and has incredibly healthy properties!
Here are 7 amazing benefits of Cinnamon:
- Cinnamon has extremely high levels of antioxidants. Antioxidants help your body fight toxins that give way to serious damage like cancer and heart disease.
- It has anti-inflammatory powers, which lowers the risk of diseases and helps manage pain.
- Cinnamon promotes a healthy heart and helps control cholesterol levels and high blood pressure.
- Cinnamon helps fight diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels and improving sensitivity to insulin.
- The spice has been proven to keep your mind healthy, helping greatly with Parkinson’s and Alzheimer.
- Cinnamon can lower the risk of cancer with its powerful antioxidants.
- With its anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties, Cinnamon can help fight infections and viruses, from the common cold to life threatening diseases.
Cinnamon is a very powerful spice! Be mindful of the amounts you are consuming and check with your doctor if you have certain health conditions or are pregnant. Get the freshest Cinnamon here: