The Health Benefits of Pineapples
We love pineapples! Eaten in fresh chunks, made into tropical smoothies or used to flavor sauces, pineapples are wonderful. But did you know that pineapples are also have super health benefits?
Here are 10 reasons why you need to start eating pineapples more often:
- Pineapples are nutrient rich and a great source of vitamins and antioxidants to keep your body healthy and happy!
- Pineapples are rich in Vitamin C, just one cup of pineapples contains your daily requirement of vitamin C. Vitamin C is great for the immune system and is also an anti-aging ingredient!
- Pineapples contain Bromelain, an enzyme that breaks down proteins to reduce inflammation. Perfect for preventing bruises and treating indigestion and inflammation.
- Pineapples are anti-aging, both inside and out!
- The Beta-carotene nutrient in pineapples lowers the risk of developing asthma and also relieves asthma symptoms.
- The vitamins and nutrients found in pineapples improve fertility for both men and women.
- Pineapples naturally lower blood pressure because of Bromelain, a natural blood thinner.
- The exotic fruit gives your skin a beautiful glow, with its rich Vitamin C and antioxidant content.
- It improves the digestion, because of the Bromelain and fiber and helps you lose weight!
- Used for centuries to treat swelling after surgery, Pineapples naturally reduce inflammation.