Need Help? Whatsapp +972 2-627-1535 [email protected]
Delicious garlic flavored rice and meat dish with chick peas.
- Coat meat in salt and Qidra Spice. Brown meat in a pan with 1⁄4 cup oil on the stove top. Put meat in a pressure cooker and cover with water. Add 1 small whole onion, salt and 3 tablespoons of Sea of Herbs Qidra Spice.
- Cook until meat is tender.
- In another pot, add 1 tablespoon oil, 1 can of drained chick peas and 1 head of whole garlic cloves, peeled.
- Place a sieve over the pot with the chick peas and drain the broth from the meat into the pot with the chick peas. Bring to a boil for about 5 minutes to release the flavors of the chick peas and garlic.
- Add 3 cups of rice to the boiling water, cover and cook until rice is tender. Taste the broth and add salt if needed. Place cooked rice in a serving meat on top, and garnish with pan-fried almonds and pine nuts.
|Dimensions||0.0000 × 0.0000 × 0.0000 cm|