Need Help? Whatsapp +972 2-627-1535 [email protected]
Complete spice mix for traditional Jerusalem meal with fried vegetables, rice and chicken.
- Add 3 tablespoons Sea of Herbs Magloobeh Spice with salt to a pot of water. Add chicken and bring to a boil until chicken is cooked.
- Fry desired vegetables, peeled and chopped into medium sized pieces:
– … you can use all of the above or just the ones your family likes
- Place fried veggies in pot. Place a sieve on the pot, and strain the chicken broth into the pot with the vegetables.
- Let boil for about 10 minutes to release the flavor of the vegetables into the chicken broth. Add the chicken to the vegetables, and 3 cups of rice. Taste the broth to see if salt is needed. Cover until done.
- When done, remove the lid and take a large serving pan and put it in place of the lid. Quickly turn the pot upside down onto the serving tray (wear oven mitts!!). Slowly lift the pot so your rice dish turns into a nice looking “cake” shape with chicken, vegetables and rice all layered.
Magloobeh in Arabic means “upside-down” which this dish takes its name from when the pot is flipped upside down onto the serving dish!
|Dimensions||0.0000 × 0.0000 × 0.0000 cm|